Below is a list of all submitted comments. Feel free to submit your own and tell us what things you like and/or dislike. HTML and embedded content supported. Try this page for an HTML generator.

Please add your comment below and click submit:

Soldier / Date Comments

Jan-21-2021 01:01:31 PM

Fix the sounds!

Jan-19-2021 07:01:32 PM

Jan-19-2021 05:01:05 PM

Cosmo or whatever you're going by now, I recently uploaded an earlier version of a level. Could you delete it so I can upload the new one? It has the same file name since I don't want to break something.

Jan-07-2021 01:01:49 AM

BEWARE OF ZOMBIES

Jan-07-2021 01:01:08 AM

Jan-06-2021 04:01:10 AM

Peter use VTF edit (free download) for creating sprays, need any help pm me.

Jan-06-2021 04:01:36 AM

Hi Peter sprays are normally stored in C/ drive. Steamapps/common/common\Half-Life 2 Deathmatch\hl2mp\materials\VGUI\logos\sprays :and delete them from there

Jan-06-2021 12:01:47 AM

Hi Admins: How do I clear all of the "Sprays" I uploaded?

Jan-06-2021 12:01:47 AM

Hi Admins: How do I clear all of the "Sprays" I uploaded?

Jan-06-2021 12:01:38 AM

Hi Admins: How do I clear all of the "Sprays" I uploaded?

Jan-06-2021 12:01:38 AM

Hi Admins: How do I clear all of the "Sprays" I uploaded?

Jan-06-2021 12:01:37 AM

Hi Admins: How do I clear all of the "Sprays" I uploaded?

Jan-06-2021 12:01:37 AM

Hi Admins: How do I clear all of the "Sprays" I uploaded?

Jan-06-2021 12:01:26 AM

Hi Admins: How do I clear all of the "Sprays" I uploaded? Also, how do I achieve high-res sprays? My sprays lose resolution one uploaded. 256K files, orig. 1.25MB Best regards, Peter

Jan-06-2021 12:01:26 AM

Jan-06-2021 12:01:25 AM

Jan-06-2021 12:01:25 AM

Jan-06-2021 12:01:24 AM

Jan-06-2021 12:01:24 AM

Jan-06-2021 12:01:23 AM

Jan-06-2021 12:01:23 AM

Jan-06-2021 12:01:20 AM

Jan-06-2021 12:01:20 AM

Jan-04-2021 03:01:30 AM

moi je ne parle pas anglais mais je peut dire que que ce serveur et mal géré par les administrateur trop administrateur c'est le bordel il y en a qui en profite pour favoritisme il est temps de remettre les compteur à zéro

Jan-02-2021 12:01:50 AM

Anyone how requires a custom spray made, just add me to friends list. and I will gladly oblige.

Jan-02-2021 12:01:24 AM

Dec-31-2020 04:12:28 PM

Dec-25-2020 10:12:51 AM

That's hilarious

Dec-23-2020 07:12:47 PM

Merry Xmas everyone

Dec-23-2020 07:12:06 PM

Dec-22-2020 08:12:58 AM

(Like)

Dec-21-2020 11:12:44 PM

Dec-21-2020 05:12:12 AM

When map dm_ry_cradle starts, it is resetting the server

Dec-20-2020 09:12:03 AM

Dec-03-2020 10:12:37 PM

Dec-03-2020 05:12:35 PM

Hi Caravaggio

Dec-03-2020 09:12:32 AM

help.....all stop...

Dec-03-2020 08:12:13 AM

What's up?....all stop now...

Dec-02-2020 08:12:17 PM

Server - vps.xlauz.net:27015 crashes constantly

Dec-02-2020 08:12:17 PM

Server - vps.xlauz.net:27015 crashes constantly

Dec-01-2020 08:12:05 PM

map dm_lmht_kandar crashing regularly

Dec-01-2020 07:12:56 PM

I haven't played much lately, but as I just now look at the chat log, I see the map dm_lmht_kandar 7 (separate) times on the first page of chat comments... is the server really struggling that bad to remain online without restarting? Time to fix the server!! It's now December!

Nov-29-2020 11:11:37 AM

Sounds Good.

Nov-28-2020 12:11:05 PM

Gonna upload a new map soon

Nov-28-2020 03:11:06 AM

Nov-21-2020 06:11:35 AM

Nov-20-2020 11:11:22 PM

At the end of your 11/20 - 02:11:52 PM and 02:11:12 Pm post directly below you say:6.I NEVER CLAIMED YOU CALLED ME A CHEAT on 10/8.Here is your "comment"post from 11-18 at 10:11:58 below:"Proten: "Prove you are not cheating!," "Exactly how would you be able to do that without a "cheat"?" Moreover, in our game on October 9th, you claimed the jetpack was a speedhack. -Then on 11/19 at 10:11:58 AM you posted below: Proten: You're right on one thing, it wasn't Oct 9th, it was Oct 8th. U can't remember your lies

Nov-20-2020 05:11:01 PM

(continued) 11-17-20 2:11:09 as if it absolves you of camping; 7:11:36 camping insinuation; 7:11:02 Queen camper insinuation' 11-19-20 at 10:11-57 I just want you to stop camping. (so does that sound like "I can't" find any accustations of you falsely accusing me of camping? Any player on here can check these and the rest of your countless lying or ineptness. If you can't even accept written proof, then you are worse off than I originally thought.

Nov-20-2020 05:11:09 PM

(continued) On these "comments" pages: 11-16-20 5:11:25 breaking rule #4 and I have demos of you camping; 6:11:31 Proten (and others) "the big campers and toxic players; 6:11:43 campers (including you). These times have camping insinuations: 5:11:29, 6:11:12, 6:11:06, 6:11:54, 9:11:44, 9:11:24, and 9:11:48. Then in 11/17/20 comments: 1:11:39 You are camping; 2:11:08 because you're camping; 2:11:51 insinuation; 2:11:45 I'm going to find every single instance of you camping;2:11:52 campers page won't help you

Nov-20-2020 05:11:53 PM

#3 You want me to tell you the date and time you accused me of camping... you can't LOL. Never had such an easy question since kindergarten. This will take more space (see other comments): On "chat" 11-8-20 at 12:54:38 I typed "define camping idiot" (because you just said it on microphone so that there wouldn't be a record on chat. Next, 11-16-20 at 16:35:26 (I just entered and you typed "how to beat a camper"- changing maps. 11-15-20 at 15:45:25 after my comment- map switching you typed "Halls3 no camping

Nov-20-2020 04:11:03 PM

Maybe your'e not a liar (although everything you said was untrue). Maybe you are just inept or illiterate. Go back to 11/18/20 at 10:11:58 on the comment page and "reread" what I said. It says... YOU said I insisted you were cheating because of the jetpack). I supported you talking about how you used your jetpak like Basil. By the way, the time was 9:11:53. The 10:11:58 is the time of your response.

Nov-20-2020 02:11:00 PM

self said this week, on this page on Nov-18-2020 02:11, have to twist my words around, and have to constantly change your story. You've lost, proten. It's time to accept that you need to follow the rules like everyone else. You are not special.

Nov-20-2020 02:11:59 PM

Nov-20-2020 02:11:40 PM

broken, proving my point... It's very telling that you have to insist that I'm constantly lying, rather than insisting that I'm wrong. You're projecting your own insecurities onto me. What manipulation attempt is this, 5 or 6? It's very telling (and cute) that you can't just say "you're wrong." You HAVE to insist that I'm lying or you can't poison the well, and if you can't poison the well, you can't discredit my demos and the text logs. You're coping so hard that you refuse to acknowledge words you your

Nov-20-2020 02:11:12 PM

imed you called me a cheat on 10/8, I posted a pic of you being disrespectful on 10/8. You just can't stop twisting my words, can you? You're very dishonest. 7. At no point did I verbally assault you. I called you out for camping after you spent significant time behind the same wall. Another lie from you. 8. Spoken like someone who's never programmed anything. Software can break under edge cases or only work under edge cases. 9. If they're all from the past week that would imply it's intermittenltly broken,

Nov-20-2020 02:11:52 PM

1. Incorrect. You called me a cheater on this very page and I quoted it. Caught lying again! Nov-18-2020 10:11:58 AM for one such case 2. I've been wrong a sum total of 1 time; you've lied and pilpuled every point you've made, lol. Nice try. 3. Tell me the date and time I immediately accused you of camping. You can't? Maybe that's because you're lying, lol. 4. So you admit you broke the rules by being disrespectful repeatedly? 5. I don't have to work to remember any lies because I'm not lying 6. I never cla

Nov-19-2020 11:11:09 AM

By the way, I looked again (you should try that sometime). There was "nobody" that called you a cheat on 10/8. You started your verbal assault calling me a "camping idiot" because I responded with "define camping idiot". Another lie on you. Also, if the camping software if broken as you say, why are the current 12 entries all within the past week (mostly the last 2 days), except 1 or 2 last week? Is that lie 4, 5, or more (hard to keep track of so many)!

Nov-19-2020 11:11:32 AM

That's why you should learn to tell the truth. You don't have to work to remember all your lies then. Try it sometime.

Nov-19-2020 11:11:42 AM

Proten: You're right (Yes, I'm right about the date, and I'm right about not calling you a cheater (It's not there, I looked. If you think it is then tell me the "time" it was posted. Your're wrong as usual. That's 2 lies right there you were caught in, and others can check it too if they want. You came on that day and immedicately started verbally assaulting and accusing me non-stop (interrupting our game). You wouldn't stop. I rightly called you stupid, moronic, and an idiot (never a cheater).

Nov-19-2020 10:11:58 AM

Proten: You're right on one thing, it wasn't Oct 9th, it was Oct 8th. See pic for proof: https://i.imgur.com/gqMrvjK.png

Nov-19-2020 10:11:12 AM

While I'm here, has anyone noticed server stability going down? Several times the server crashes, we get through 1-2 maps, and then the server crashes. It's getting to the point where I want to remake lmht_kandar, lol.

Nov-19-2020 10:11:23 AM

d be a man about it (in other words, follow the rules and stop being disrespectful). 6. You were the one that came to the MOTD to moan about me, not the other way around Caught you in more lies, Proten.

Nov-19-2020 10:11:57 AM

1. CTRL+F on this page has determined those are your exact words. Lies, proten. 2. The only mention of 30 seconds ago on this page is yourself. 3. What kind of person would call themselves a disrespectful liar? You're really trying hard to smear me now. 4. "Prove you are not cheating!," "Exactly how would you be able to do that without a "cheat"?" were very much typed by you 5. If I enjoyed confrontation, why would I stop confronting direct after he stopped camping? Again, I just want you to stop camping an

Nov-18-2020 02:11:05 PM

Proof: I checked back and I "never made any comments or play on 10/9/20. You were having one of your regular fights with Direct and Ivonbigun (calling each other cheaters, campers, etc.). The comment you lied about below was never typed. You seem to enjoy confrontation as you "start it up" with many players.

Nov-18-2020 02:11:45 PM

Uh, Tyrone... Those are "not" my words (referencing you cheating). They belong to someone else or you just made them up. I've never even used the word "speedhack" in my life. This is what you said outloud "I just got here 30 seconds ago but you are camping because I saw you shoot one player from your locations. In addition, I know that I (aka Anoosenuse) am a disrespectful liar, but everyone will just have to get use to it. (You said that - how does that feel). Grow up!

Nov-18-2020 02:11:44 PM

Nov-18-2020 10:11:58 AM

1. I've responded to each and every thing you said, Proten. Feel free to go back and read my refutations 2. You only said my keyboard was setup for the jetpack very very recently. 3. That's fantastic; re-read my posts for a refutation of your lies 4. As for you saying you never called me a cheater, here's some quotes from you: Proten: "Prove you are not cheating!," "Exactly how would you be able to do that without a "cheat"?" Moreover, in our game on October 9th, you claimed the jetpack was a speedhack.

Nov-18-2020 09:11:53 AM

I think I've about covered it all already. You can simply go back and reread what I've written previously (except where you said I insisted you were cheating because of the jetpack). I recall some others saying that about you. My recall was that I told them that you flew fast because you had your keyboard setup using the jetpak (supporting you). It's just like Basil does, which is just fine and within the rules. I have other thinkgs to do , so again - reread my previous posts again for my replies.

Nov-17-2020 07:11:12 PM

...s *aren't* working, again, the graphs are broken and it's 50/50 whether or not it even picks up someone, at best.

Nov-17-2020 07:11:02 PM

ls, move. If bots were important to the rule, they'd have been mentioned. 7. Good for you. Again, I never once mentioned your SLAM kills as part of the 5. 8. Your goalposts constantly shift. A month ago you insisted I was cheating because of the jetpack. When that gambit failed, you immediately switched to me being rude. When that gambit failed, you stepped back and are now excusing your rule breaking with bots. 9. Good for him, and? I have the capability of checking kills with a demo, lol. 10. Queen camper

Nov-17-2020 07:11:36 PM

e are you getting immediate accusation? I've always waited until I physically see you kill more than 5 people before politely asking you to move. You usually respond with some sort of aggressive complaints. 4. There's literally a set of rules in the MOTD, what do you mean there's no book of rules? 5. I've played on this server on and off since 2016, do you want a cookie or something? 6. At no point is real players specified in the rules. It says 5 kills, not "5 kills or when proten feels like moving." 5 ki

Nov-17-2020 07:11:05 PM

1. Again, ask Basil, Stig, Mayo, Mao, Zangdar, Salt, Cranky, Beef, Ignatius, and many others. I am respectful to those who are respectful to me. You are not respectful; you are rude, insulting. Even still, i've been more than calm with you. 2. Correct, respect is earned, and you haven't earned my respect beyond the minimum socially acceptable amount according to the rules. If the respect rule wasn't there I'd have been rude to you a long time ago, even though you don't feel the need to follow rule 1 3. Wher

Nov-17-2020 04:11:41 PM

Space Monkey agreed, during a discussion on a Bathroom Crazy map that slam kills at other locations don't count toward the 5 kills (saying that would not be fair), because you could kill 1 player at a location and already be over the 5 limit otherwise. Ask him - yes, the conversation he had was with me. The goalposts remain the same. He has/had the capability of checking slam kills, bot kills, real player kills to determine compliance even "if" Q. campers weren't working. Now you have the info.

Nov-17-2020 04:11:40 PM

Nov-17-2020 04:11:02 PM

The whole point of limiting 5 kills to real players, and while there are enough real players for points to occur has always had to do with statistics. That's why "he" changed it years back that you could only accummulate points when there were at least 2 real players; which later increased to 4 real players (to avoid someone playing late at night getting points just shooting bots (years ago).

Nov-17-2020 04:11:59 PM

1./2.Your tone is referencing your talk disrupting others while in a game. 3. Respect is earned 4. "Everytime I join a game you are camping" (implying immediate accusation upon arrival). 6. No Camping behind hidden walls (Move every 5 kills) <--- that's from the rules. Space Monkey doesn't write a book of rules (concise). I've played on this server since at least 2014. If not currently listed you can check with Space Monkey or most long-term players. (continued)

Nov-17-2020 03:11:11 PM

1. How does one pull tone from text? 2. Please point to where I said that? Now you're just lying through your teeth. 3. Proten, when have you ever done anything nice for me? 4. Incorrect, that is not my perception of camping and I have never said that. Repeatedly, I have said that you have shot >5 people from behind the same wall, on demo, but you keep ignoring that 5. I never once claimed invisible walls were against the rules, please do not put words in my mouth 6. Nowhere in the rules does it say "5 kill

Nov-17-2020 03:11:23 PM

Also, Space Monkey has also agreed previously that slam kills (placed elsewhere previously do not count toward that 5 total (I lay lots of slams), just like bot kills don't count, nor do kills when there are not at least 4 real players there because there are no stats. being kept. Hope you have all that info. I would love to see myself in action lol. I'm sure other players are enjoying our conversations.

Nov-17-2020 03:11:09 PM

LOL-you do not project calmness; you don't verbalize "please" in the proper tone (if used at all); you already admitted to calling people out without proof upon arrival on a map; and you don't appear to do anything for others except yourself. Your perception (in your comments) of camping seems to be someone shooting from behind a wall. That's inaccurate. The maps wouldn't exist if that were not allowed. I sure hopw you demos shot kills (players vs bots) because the rule limits are 5 non-bot kills.

Nov-17-2020 02:11:03 PM

And if you think I've been joking about recording demos of your behavior for months: https://i.imgur.com/X4g08X8.png

Nov-17-2020 02:11:09 PM

single accusation I've made against you is hard to back up. At no point in the sentence "every time I join a game you ARE CAMPING" is a lie or contradictory. You keep pointing to "muh 5 kills behind a wall" as if that absolves you of camping behind a wall for 10 kills. Can you figure out that 10>5, proten? It matched everything I've said previously.

Nov-17-2020 02:11:56 PM

ed of you being disrespectful, and I am tired of you defaming my character. You not appearing on the Queen Campers page won't help you now. I respect those who offer me respect. You have been endlesslessly rude and aggressive (breaking the rules), camp for 10 kills in a row (breaking the rules). I'm mimicing you because all arguments are a two-way street. You demand my respect but refuse to offer respect yourself, so when I use your own argument against you, it demonstrates the hollowness therein. Not a

Nov-17-2020 02:11:45 PM

om my perspective, but you can see exactly what keys I press and when! Which means it's easy to prove that I've never shot 6 times behind the same wall. :D Since you want to keep mouthing off about camping, I'm going to go through every single one of my demos I've been recording for months, I'm going to find every single instance of you camping behind hidden walls, and I'm not only going to upload them to youtube, I'm going to submit the demos to space monkey. I am tired of you breaking the rules, I am tir

Nov-17-2020 02:11:51 PM

omplex secrets, proten. I do have you on demo that day camping, would you like that demo? It's kind of funny that you defend yourself against accusations of camping by pointing to one of the most camp-heavy maps out there. :joy: I said "I don't care if you appeared on the broken camp detection page or not, I care what's on my demos." Please do not put words in my mouth, thank you. I will HAPPILY prove I'm not cheating, and it's very easy! As I record demos of every one of my games, you can not only see fr

Nov-17-2020 02:11:08 PM

Again, Proten, calmly telling someone "That's 5 kills, please stop camping" IS NOT "loud, non-stop, disruptive, disrespectful, or rude." You may find it grating because you're camping, but to reiterate: I only call people out who are obviously, demonstrably, camping. It's immaterial whether or not you initated any conversations. I'd love to just play the game, but many people feel that they're excluded from the rules and ruin the experience for everyone who isn't breaking the rules. Pure conjecture, re. c

Nov-17-2020 02:11:45 PM

That's called "deflection" to try to remove guilt from yourself. Your lying because I know the truth about my game play and your false accusations (that's how). You don't accept the motd Q campers list either because it would again make you a liar. ("Maybe I point out you're camping shortly after I arrive because every time I join a game you ARE CAMPING") <--- YOU just admitted to either lying or not knowing the server definition of camping. Can you figure it out? It matched what I told you previously.

Nov-17-2020 02:11:36 PM

We already know "you don't care"(obvious). Your claims are frivolous! Just saying it is not proof (especially when I know it never happened). Prove you are not cheating! Prove you haven't shot 6 or more without moving. Prove you are not gay. How do you plan to do that. How would you expect others to do that? I know the truth; and you obviously don't. Stop disrepecting others (breaking the rules) and play the game. Once again, it's the ones YOU accuse who complain.Strange how you keep mimicing me lol.

Nov-17-2020 02:11:36 PM

Your accusations "are" loud, non-stop, disruptive, disrespectful, grating, rude, etc. Maybe next time I can just set a voice recorder as evidence. I don't recall a single map where "I" started a conversation between us (always on you). Unlike you I'm just there to play the game. I recall the Complex Secrets map with Verme and others. We were "all" moving constantly and enjoying it. You get shot twice and got all lpissed off, so we left you to play with yourself. A sniper map was very similar; your ranting.

Nov-17-2020 01:11:39 PM

Maybe I point out you're camping shortly after I arrive because every time I join the game, you ARE CAMPING! Have you considered that? No, because you refuse to be an adult and just admit you did something wrong. i DO find them and kill campers, they just continue to squat in other spots because they're campers. If they would follow the server rules and move frequently, I would literally be unable to kill thwm. You're so stubbornt about breaking the rules that you're doing it to your own detriment!

Nov-17-2020 01:11:17 PM

It's easy to count how many kills someone has when you can see the bullets coming from behind the same wall and then see people dying in time with said bullets. Duh, just pay attention to your surroundings. Or, maybe it's the autism. Why do you think I'm lying, Proten? I've offered to show you my demos REPEATEDLY but you continue to insist I'm lying (without evidence) and refuse to even address that. If you keep flapping your jaw, I'm going to make a compilation video of your camping and put it on Youtube.

Nov-17-2020 01:11:12 PM

It's my name. I am free to be called whatever I please whenever I please. If you don't like my name, you're free not to look at it, frend.+ Again, I have demos of every single person mentioned camping. It's not an accusation when the behavior is blatantly obvious. If I was a targeting people, wouldn't I unilaterally be doing so? Funny how it's only campers who complain. You are not the name police, Proten. Please get over yourself and follow the server rules. Thank you for your time and understanding. :D

Nov-17-2020 01:11:36 PM

You claim that you can count how many consecutive kills multiple players have without moving. Exactly how would you be able to do that without a "cheat"? "Every single person I've called out for camping has been well in excess of 5 kills" LOL Now you just admitted to "lying" I know for a "fact" that's a lie, because it has never once applied to myself. You often start in with me shortly upon arriving. If you claim you know where everyone is, and for how long; why don't you just go and kill them there.

Nov-17-2020 01:11:11 PM

The question is "why" you want to change your name? "Notice that all the complaints are from the same group with camping in common" LOL - what they have in common are that "you target them" and accuse them of camping and without proof (if they were handled the same way as I). You are not the server police - get over yourself and play the game.

Nov-17-2020 01:11:01 PM

Who is we??

Nov-17-2020 08:11:00 AM

Yes Ian, we get it, you have an alt. Could you please explain your point?

Nov-17-2020 08:11:21 AM

"No Camping behind hidden walls (Move every 5 kills)"

Nov-17-2020 08:11:25 AM

...(move to different camping spots frequently), you don't have to sit down somewhere the whole map. Ranllrg: I agree that everyone needs to take a breath and relax, but I don't think it's prudent to wait for god to judge someone becuase they're playing unfairly in a game. :|

Nov-17-2020 08:11:39 AM

SonAltesse: You don't need a gaming PC to run HL2DM. Until this year, I didn't have one, and when I started playing the game, it was on an old, crusty laptop and a god-awfully slow 30kbps connection. I kept everything (especially AA and texture filters) set to low. Second, the name "[FR] SonAltesse๊" (they are from france as well) appears in the ban log for using an aimbot just 1.5 months ago. That wouldn't happen to be you or your alt, would it?

Nov-17-2020 03:11:01 AM

PLS relax guys.....relax......someone plays fair...someone not...who cares...god will judge them :)))) good luck to everyone

Nov-17-2020 03:11:31 AM

moi je campe parce que je n'ai pas un pc de gamers et que mes kill sont obligé d'être multiplier à cause que certain joueur ulilise des packs qui ne devrait pas être et je n'est pas embiguité envers les autres campers

Nov-16-2020 10:11:41 PM

I wish I had a keyboard

Nov-16-2020 09:11:48 PM

I told you this before: I do not care what the Queen Campers page says. I care what my RECORDINGS/DEMOS say. The graphs the QC interfaces provides are broken and it doesn't pick up everyone. You keep pointing to that page as if your lack of appearance there absolves you from killing 10 people behind the exact same wall in a row numerous times. I don't care if you were never there or if it were 2 years ago, Proten. I caught you camping, now it's time to be a man and own up to it.

Nov-16-2020 09:11:24 PM

kills, stop breaking the rules and move" is not "loud, rude, or obnoxious." You know what is rude and obnoxious? Breaking the rules repeatedly and being nothing but rude to a person, but expecting them to be saccarine sweet in return, or running to the MOTD to start a flame war every time a round doesn't go your way. Both are things you do constantly, Proten. Just look at our conversations here: I'm nice and calmly explain my point, you resort to insults, ad hominems, bandwagoning. It's kind of sad.

Nov-16-2020 09:11:44 PM

ed to Direct as someone who didn't like me. What do you know, direct and I are fine with eachother now because, unlike you, he didn't feel the need to throw a fit. Direct modified his behavior to fit the rules. The server's definition of camping is staying in one location for 5 kills without moving. Every single person I've called out for camping has been well in excess of 5 kills. They all demonstrate a consistent pattern of picking a spot, squatting, and then not moving. Telling someone "Name, that's 10

Nov-16-2020 09:11:43 PM

Nov-16-2020 09:11:15 PM

I changed my name because I wanted to. Changing your steam name doesn't change your steam ID. It's not like I'm going to disappear; you complained when I changed my name to Anoosenuse as well. If I wanted to be sneaky, I'd use a second account, like Ian did. What a convienent excuse you have, "it's all on voice! That's why I have no evidence." Notice that "all of the complaints" are from a select group of people, all of which have one thing in common: campers! In October when you tried this stunt, you point

Nov-16-2020 08:11:57 PM

I had never even heard of you before when you started loudly, constantly, and obnoxiously interrupting our game and calling me out. You don't seem to have the competence to even use motd's available resources that back the fact that I haven't appeared on the Q camper list for around 2 years. You consider yourself the judge and jury over others because we don't have our keyboards setup to fly around rapidly, which is why you want us playing your game (our strategies differ, so go to a killbox server)!

Nov-16-2020 08:11:14 PM

Anoosenuse changed his name to Tyrone Watermelon (wonder why he thinks he needs an alias)? He talks about us having no evidence of his blatant disrespect (which is why he likely does it on microphone instead of typing). We still have all the complaints below from many multiple players. Your long and short term memory is obviously defective. You started calling others out for camping based only on your assumptions, without even knowing the servers definition of it.

Nov-16-2020 06:11:54 PM

...tantrums now when called out on camping, rather than modify your behavior and just follow the rules. I'm thankful for my blessings--especially my ability to play without camping.

Nov-16-2020 06:11:43 PM

You are aware that simply scrolling down to October 9th will show you trying to pull the same crap you're pulling right now, with me saying you're not respectful to others, right? I am innocent; all you have is conjecture about me being rude while I have endless demos of the aforementioned campers (including you) camping. I don't care if you think I'm pathetic and lame, proten: You've been nothing but rude to me, why would I value your opinion? I think it's pathetic and lame that you've thrown multiple

Nov-16-2020 06:11:14 PM

I know Space Monkey can decipher your BS lol - all he has to do is check back on previous comments. You are a party of "one" vs the rest (the truth shines bright). Conspiracy theories, rhetoric, and the 10 D's of opposition tactics appear to be your forte in a futile attempt to project innocence lol. That's called being "pathetic".and "lame"! I am very thankful for my blessings, especially that "I'm not you"!

Nov-16-2020 06:11:06 PM

at least respect your own skill and stop relying on camping to the point of rule breaking. If you're not going to do that, please find a server that supports camping. This one clearly states not to do it in the rules, yet you wantonly break them time and time again. Verme is another camper who laughs and then ignores someone when they points out he's killed 10 people from the same spot. He's been doing that for 2 weeks now but you don't seem to care. Why so selective, proten?

Nov-16-2020 06:11:12 PM

Proten clarification: I respect those who follow the rules and respect others. Ask Basil, Stig, Mayo, Mao, Zangdar, Salt, Cranky, Beef, Ignatius, and many others! You've just admitted that you don't follow rule 4. Back in early October I pointed out how disrespectful and rude you are, and you're still being rude to me! I do not initate anything but pointing out campers when I see them. Please take your own advice and stop breaking the server rules, proten. If you're not going to respect me or the rules, at

Nov-16-2020 06:11:31 PM

Space monkey - Proten, Ian (especially Ian!), Jbones, Splat, Ivor, etc (the big campers and some toxic players) are running many regular players off the server by not following the rules and not being respectful of others; throwing tantrums when they can't camp through a map, or spamming rtvs when there's no good spots.

Nov-16-2020 05:11:48 PM

Anoosensuse clarification: I don't respect the way you treat other players on this server and keep running them off. We have many witnesses to your ongoing verbal assaults that result in pushback from what you initiate. Stop breaking the rules or go find another server that fits your unsuitable behavior.

Nov-16-2020 05:11:50 PM

Space Monkey - Anoosenuse is running many regular players off your maps and/or servers with his ongoing, grinding, disrespectful talk and attitude. When he can get Verme to leave, you know it's bad. Besides Verme and myself, you can add Ian, DoughBoy, Saul, IvorBigun, Master of Muppets, Bones, and others!

Nov-16-2020 05:11:29 PM

I know direct is still on the queen campers list, and say what you will about him, but he was kind enough and adult enough to stop camping as much as he used to when I pointed to the rules. Nowadays he moves around much more and camps less (but not none). Why can't you just be an adult about this, proten?

Nov-16-2020 05:11:25 PM

Funny, I could say the same thing about you, Proten. You keep breaking rule #4 and #1 (you don't respect others). I understand that you're very self-centered, but I've been extremely patient with you proten. You have not returned this kindness. I have demos of you camping and being rude in chat, would you like them? So we demand that you follow the rules yourself before yelling at others, Proten.

Nov-16-2020 05:11:24 PM

So, we "demand" that "you" follow the rules or leave! I'm sure we can easily compile a rather large list of those who would agree with your hypocrisy!

Nov-16-2020 05:11:00 PM

Anoosenuse (aka Karen and Chad combined) just "cherry-picks" the rules on MOTD. There's excessive evidence (even in the comments below) that he keeps breaking the very first rule... "Respect everyone or you will be asked to leave". I assume it's possible that you don't even realize this since you are so ego-driven; but it still makes "you" more guilty of the server rules than the ones you so often accuse (many falsely). Welcome to reality!!!

Nov-16-2020 04:11:57 PM

Thanks for further proving that was your alt, Ian.

Nov-16-2020 04:11:55 PM

Thanks for further proving that was your alt, Ian.

Nov-16-2020 01:11:47 PM

If you say so Karen...

Nov-16-2020 10:11:11 AM

Right after I called you out in game for using an alt, you prove my point. Whatever, camper. :)

Nov-16-2020 09:11:03 AM

What ever Karen.

Nov-16-2020 08:11:53 AM

I went to DoughBoyRoy's steam profile. Level 1, and his name on the profile is "Ian." Guess who one of the few people on his friend's list is? IanSr0082. Wow, what coincidences! See, Ian, this is the kind of garbage that made me tell you to grow up.

Nov-16-2020 08:11:51 AM

Nov-16-2020 07:11:27 AM

Oh noes, some people don't like me because I don't throw temper tantrums and spend 10 minutes rtving every time I don't like a map because I can't camp. Boo hoo, grow up, Ian. Doughboy: Who are you? Your posiiton is "not active" and you have 0 points, 0 kills, 0 deaths.

Nov-16-2020 07:11:24 AM

Nov-16-2020 07:11:45 AM

You are the Karen of the server.

Nov-16-2020 07:11:37 AM

Proten: I have called out Stig for camping, haven't seen Mayo camp. I don't care about the "queen campers list" because it doesn't pick up on the biggest camper of all, Ian. How about you take your own advice and stop accusing everyone who's better than you as a cheater? Since you believe I don't have proof of others camping, would you like me to upload clips from the many demos I've taken? I never demanded anyone play "MY way," I demanded they follow the server rules--which say no camping.

Nov-16-2020 07:11:01 AM

Basil: Regarding Mr. Noob, I did a search for him the other day. He hasn't appeared anywhere, on any server, since January 2020. I was worried he might have died. :(

Nov-16-2020 07:11:43 AM

If I was disrespectful to you Muppets, that's probably because you were breaking the rules and camping or accused me of cheating for using the jetpack. Saul: If I was using an aimbot, I would have a much higher KDR. People with aimbots don't go 50-25. Get over yourself.

Nov-15-2020 10:11:11 AM

i am pretty sure that he is using an aimbot !!!i will kick him whenever i meet him on the server !!!

Nov-14-2020 12:11:35 AM

Anoosenuse has been pretty disrespectful during our matches played, and I believe he may be using a hack in-game. Please ban - he is ruining the experience on this server.

Nov-11-2020 06:11:53 PM

Pisa merda

Nov-11-2020 06:11:57 PM

Pisa merda

Nov-05-2020 04:11:06 PM

It's been over 3 months since the server upgrade was proposed! Make it happen - We love xlauz place and want to make it like it once was!

Nov-03-2020 10:11:34 PM

What happened to Mr Noob ( did someone steal his PC )

Nov-02-2020 10:11:50 AM

one problem is that me as admin is not allowed ( i am not able to do bans ) to ban someone. player just laugh about us admins because we havent have the posibillity to ban them if the ignore the rules. that very bad !!!

Nov-01-2020 01:11:22 PM

Uh, Anoosenuse - your friends "Mayo" and "Stig" both are on the queen campers list (have you called them out)? As I told you before, I haven't even appeared on that list for at leat 1 1/2 to 2 years, so stop making false unsupported accusations; and just play the game (you are too much "into yourself")!

Nov-01-2020 01:11:43 PM

Anosenuse is the one not following the rules (constant intimidation of other players - ruining the game for most). He tries to make himself the enforcer without and proof. I doubt he even knows the rules or what constitutes camping (server definition). Many times he is constantly harrassing others, trying to get them to play his own style of game, likely because of his capability for high speed movement (he needs to become more "Basil-like". Go back and check the many previous posts complaining of him.

Oct-31-2020 06:10:25 PM

Constant crashing gets worse everyday and nobody follows the rules. I caught verme on demo camping and anytime I asked him politely to follow the 5 kill rule he just said "Hahaha" and ignored me. Do you have to fucking donate to be seen or something?

Oct-31-2020 06:10:22 PM

Oct-31-2020 06:10:21 PM

Oct-29-2020 05:10:22 PM

constant crashing, getting worse

Oct-26-2020 09:10:33 PM

Relax everyone, have fun, remember this is a game. No need for rage. I play for fun ( my motto) WHO CARES WHO WINS enjoy everyone, take care

Oct-25-2020 12:10:05 PM

[NL] BeatzME is using a hack or cheat this guy is redicilious killswill not stay on while he is here

Oct-25-2020 12:10:03 PM

Oct-25-2020 06:10:51 AM

And while we’re at it, let’s upgrade the server and fix the sounds!

Oct-24-2020 12:10:50 PM

It works. xLau, fix the img onerror exploit

Oct-24-2020 12:10:10 PM

If you see a button in the corner "CLICK ME" it worked

Oct-24-2020 12:10:20 PM

XSS test 2 XSS test 2 Image not found

Oct-24-2020 12:10:28 PM

Aight, good. It blocks script tags.

Oct-24-2020 12:10:00 PM

This is just some XSS testing. If this actually functions, this site is fucked.

Oct-21-2020 04:10:40 AM

With regards to [RO]Anoosenuse i use the wall protect pureley as i have been disturbed by external sources and hav e to deal with them if you choose to stand there while i am in protect mode and antaganise me you dont move on you get what u derserve?

Oct-18-2020 04:10:27 PM

I caught someone on demo abusing the afk wall immunity again, repeatedly. This time it was ivor.

Oct-18-2020 04:10:25 PM

Oct-14-2020 04:10:14 PM

The server keeps crashing 3x a day aas well!

Oct-12-2020 03:10:30 PM

Fix the sounds!

Oct-11-2020 03:10:43 PM

I caught someone abusing the look-at-wall immunity. We used to be able to use a stunstick/crowbar to kill those guys.

Oct-09-2020 12:10:53 PM

Verme and I get along nicely. Basil and I get along nicely. Mayo can kick my ass and whips around but you never complain about him. Would someone with my KDR really be a hacker? Stop camping and you'd do better

Oct-09-2020 12:10:51 PM

Oct-09-2020 12:10:43 PM

Proten, The Stig was there when I called you out for camping and you accused me of cheating over the jetpack. After being kind enough to share with you the tips page and how to use it, you continued to accuse me of cheating, so I yelled at you. I'm respectful of anyone who's respectful to me, but if you camp or disrespect others, I will call you out. Jbones is another notorious camper. Did you forget I demo most games, Proten?

Oct-08-2020 01:10:14 PM

Space Monkey - I totally agree with JBones about Anoosenuse! He totally ruins the games when he's on your server by yelling constantly at players in a grating voice, making false accusations (not supported by the facts). In other words, he's acting like a complete non-stop asshole. Check previous comments about or from JBones and Direct. You can also check with Verme from earlier today when we were all enjoying the Complex Secrets map until he arrived. The guy is a raw nerve.

Oct-05-2020 04:10:05 PM

I say we get that server upgrade we been talkin about!

Oct-04-2020 06:10:12 PM

guy i add this server to my favorite thank you

Oct-04-2020 06:10:30 PM

Zangdar, buddy, you hit the comment button a few too many times. :D

Oct-04-2020 06:10:24 PM

Oct-04-2020 06:10:53 PM

Oct-04-2020 06:10:52 PM

Oct-04-2020 06:10:49 PM

Oct-04-2020 06:10:48 PM

Oct-04-2020 06:10:46 PM

Oct-04-2020 06:10:26 PM

Your behavior has been incredibly toxic, Jbones. You've been camping, were extremely aggressive throughout several matches, and you kept yelling at a new player for asking questions then ragequit when he beat you. Look inwards to who's ruining the server.

Oct-04-2020 06:10:36 PM

This player has ruined your server. Its unfortunate his behavior is allowed to continue

Oct-04-2020 06:10:20 PM

Basil is a long-time friend, direct was camping all the same. You're just mad I called you out.

Oct-04-2020 06:10:19 PM

Oct-04-2020 06:10:42 PM

Admins, ask Basil or Direct or Mayo or any other player...he ruins the game

Oct-04-2020 06:10:11 PM

Every time I see you you're camping and not moving and you always have an excuse. It's not harassment to call out rulebreakers. You camping ruins my enjoyment, please stop camping Jbones.

Oct-04-2020 05:10:19 PM

I have not been breaking the rules. Just trying to enjoy the game. This user continues to harass all players, and is making it so people do not want to play on the map

Oct-04-2020 05:10:16 PM

Jbones has been talking shit the entire nigh and is just mad I keep pointing out he's breaking the camping rule. Please stop camping friend

Oct-04-2020 05:10:13 PM

Oct-04-2020 05:10:25 PM

Anoosenuse is very disrespectful to other players. Please remove him. Makes it not fun to play on your server

Oct-02-2020 05:10:59 PM

dmins: Please ban that guy, [--] Anoosenuse he's been using hacks for days and has climbed the charts above many people who play fairly and enjoy this server. He is clearly using assistance for his kills (his constant name-changing is also evidence of guilt, and if that's not enough, look at his stats, which I've posted here a few times already). Every time he plays, other players notice it too, and call him out.Does not respect any player and keeps changing maps all the time when someone other than him is

Sep-29-2020 07:09:11 PM

To xLau or any other admin: Remove dm_snipe_xyzw3, it's a broken map. Use dm_snipe_xyzw7

Sep-24-2020 07:09:57 PM

Let's make it happen!

Sep-15-2020 09:09:50 AM

Server upgrade!

Sep-06-2020 04:09:43 PM

I want to make animal noises during the postgame handshake

Sep-03-2020 10:09:31 PM

Fix the sounds!

Aug-23-2020 05:08:05 PM

Ready to blast SHRIMP while going on a SMG rage

Aug-21-2020 03:08:18 PM

Thanks space monkey, hope you all are doing well

Aug-20-2020 09:08:30 AM

Benivey: I can re-enable the spectate as long as people don't abuse it. Throwing crowbar is possible but currently disabled due to server issues.

Aug-20-2020 09:08:45 AM

Muppets: More of a HW and configuration update to fix all the problems. If you want any specific maps you can submit them and I will add them.

Aug-20-2020 09:08:18 AM

Basil: with VPN disabled go on Google and type "what's my IP" then send me your IP in private message.

Aug-19-2020 06:08:27 AM

Test 3

Aug-18-2020 06:08:12 PM

Test

Aug-10-2020 05:08:07 PM

Make it easier for people to access this page

Aug-02-2020 06:08:19 AM

Need to remove some bad maps and add some new. That xyz map is bad. All purple.

Aug-01-2020 05:08:55 AM

Bring back the sounds.

Jul-31-2020 09:07:01 AM

What features is everyone hoping to see in the new server? Suggestions please? :D

Jun-16-2020 08:06:31 PM

Thanks for the recent donations. I will be looking at some server upgrades very soon. Kill you later

May-28-2020 06:05:52 PM

How much money is needed ?

May-16-2020 07:05:41 AM

Must be turning 5 on 6/16

Apr-24-2020 07:04:53 PM

Who is Noob??

Apr-23-2020 05:04:29 PM

Xlauz Slaughter house now has a spot on a shared Discord Server - If people would like to join to make in game speaking easier, Or even to share memes etc you're more than welcome. Xlauz Admins will get special Discord Roles. Share memes Speak while playing in game Speak with other players privately https://discord.gg/uzpmAJj

Apr-18-2020 10:04:49 AM

Need to post address.

Apr-17-2020 09:04:39 AM

You should open source the site. I'm working on my own server's MOTD and a feedback system like this would be helpful.

Mar-08-2020 09:03:25 AM

Canada[CA] Pumpin92Slugs 6,162 6162 Points 100% 0d 01:11:52h 326 78 4.18 24 0.07 45.5%

Mar-05-2020 04:03:03 PM

Hack dick going by [US] my grandma

Mar-03-2020 04:03:05 PM

Confirmed. Probably using both wall hack and an aim bot.

Mar-03-2020 03:03:35 PM

Hack dick has a new name [US] is here

Mar-03-2020 04:03:42 AM

Hack dick all ready changed his name. Now he goes by [US] blackjack224

Mar-02-2020 04:03:30 PM

Hack has new name Faze 360 no scope

Feb-27-2020 07:02:18 PM

Well the Hack has a new account. He goes by Tree.

Feb-27-2020 09:02:34 AM

The Hack is now going by [US] bobby shmurda.

Feb-24-2020 07:02:50 PM

The Hack is at #9 new name ACE

Feb-24-2020 09:02:16 AM

Today the HACK goes by [US] C a r a v a g g i o.

Feb-23-2020 10:02:59 AM

The Hack now goes by [US] treefitty .

Feb-22-2020 07:02:56 AM

Did not know you left....

Feb-19-2020 01:02:27 PM

Now the hack goes by US] C a r a v a g g i o at #11.

Feb-18-2020 04:02:14 PM

How much more donation money is needed to bring back sounds?

Feb-17-2020 06:02:28 PM

Hey soul_reaver the hack at #11 is using your name.

Feb-17-2020 06:02:27 PM

Hey Dargo the hack at #11 is using you name.

Feb-17-2020 04:02:48 PM

He has made it to #11. He is coming for you Proten.

Feb-13-2020 06:02:42 PM

#13 on the players Stat page has 399914 points. He got there in 3 days 2hr 14min. This guy is not a hack, LOL

Feb-11-2020 09:02:45 AM

@[CA] [null] Space Monkey Remove dm_snipe_xyzw3. It's a version that I forgot custom textures on.

Jan-22-2020 11:01:48 PM

Same as below. Sorry if this causes any damage to the page.

Jan-22-2020 11:01:29 PM

I'm testing to see if this page is vulnerable to script attacks. If you see a window pop up that displays "1" , that's me.

Jan-16-2020 04:01:02 PM

Has Space Monkey Moved on.

Jan-16-2020 04:01:47 PM

Admin List Soldier Rank Micahzoom Captains [AU] -[AS]-sobi Captains [US] Merovingian Captains [US] [KFzC] Cpt. Crunchy Captains [US] [ZF] DaggerIxur Captains [ OWB ] Saul Patrons [GB] [FJC] 2Dogs Patrons [IT] ranllrg Patrons [SE] Space Ace Patrons [US] Deedoe Patrons [US] IanSr0082 Patrons [US] Killer Kelly Patrons [US] MAC_PHOENIX Patrons [US] sparkie1 Patrons

Jan-12-2020 07:01:32 PM

Me think thou is still 4.

Jan-10-2020 07:01:48 PM

Now He goes by my name. 6100 kills in 1 hr.

Jan-09-2020 05:01:18 PM

Now he goes by tray way

Jan-09-2020 05:01:41 PM

US Winner killing at 63% All the same person

Jan-07-2020 03:01:35 PM

[US] Cosmic Vibrations Killing at 3500 kill per hour. All the same person

Jan-06-2020 03:01:50 PM

[US] Sarah Connor Killing at 63% All the same person

Jan-05-2020 03:01:58 PM

US] pirate king14 same person as BJones killing at 71%

Jan-01-2020 11:01:24 AM

DE Pizza= Weapon Accuracy: 44% Another Hack

Nov-27-2019 10:11:26 AM

darn that image was to large, whatever.

Nov-27-2019 10:11:46 AM

I made a dm_sniper mod.

Oct-20-2019 05:10:23 AM

Are you bring back double jump?

Oct-17-2019 05:10:12 PM

bob popsicles12 Weapon Accuracy: 58.0% (58%*) Big Hack

Oct-08-2019 02:10:55 PM

Confirmed what Ian posted. player bobby hat is a bit too accurate and "aware" of where people are in hidden rooms. Many one shot kills.

Oct-08-2019 02:10:09 PM

Weapon Accuracy: 54.3% (54%*) for Bobby Hat

Oct-08-2019 02:10:11 PM

Ban Bobby Hat. Big Hacker

Oct-05-2019 07:10:06 AM

How is the job hunting going?

Sep-25-2019 09:09:44 AM

Someone needs to get a job.

Aug-29-2019 12:08:17 PM

yep

Aug-29-2019 10:08:20 AM

that sucks

Aug-23-2019 05:08:15 PM

I think its shut down for good

Sep-05-2018 03:09:35 PM

chip chipperson is running around invisable all I can see is his gun floating around in the air looks like cheating to me

xLauz Servers